Performance Management for Support Staff
- Introduced as a consequence of the collective agreement on the revised pay and grading structure
- Applies to all support staff employed by the school
- Sets out a framework for clear and consistent assessment of overall performance
- Supports improvement in performance and leads to enhanced pupil achievement
- Gives a broader understanding of the priorities of the school
- Enables everybody to see how they contribute to the achievement of shared objectives and values
- Supports individuals by celebrating what they do well
- Helps staff to identify how they can further improve their performance and progress within their career
- Contributes to improved staff well-being
- Fulfills requirement S4.3 Partnership & Resourcing of FMSiS
For more information regarding the National Occupational Standards related to different support staff roles please see the TDA website.
To download the document(s) click the document image(s).
Page Last Modified:
Back to top