Back to top
- Day-to-day phone support Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00 (4:30 on Friday)
- Remote support facility to provide quicker support response to problems.
- Support visits where required.
- Consultation visits
- Evaluation and development of new technologies and new software to ensure compatability with existing school systems
- Provision of new ICT solutions aimed at improving the functionality, security and stability of your systems.
- Advisory and technical support for SIMS. including its use in the classroom
- Pro-active maintenance providing regular remote maintenance of administration servers with the aim of minimising system down time, and fixing problems before you know they have occurred
- Windows Software Update Service (WSUS) keeps your administration systems (workstations and servers) up to date with Microsoft Security patches, ensuring your systems are protected from security vulnerabilities
- Symantec AntiVirus automatic updates, protecting against the latest viruses