Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced teacher, you've left the profession and you're considering returning to teaching or you're a graduate and want a career change - whatever your circumstances…
"Staffordshire is a supportive authority that will value your contribution and provide the learning & development opportunities you need."
Our aim is to demonstrate that Staffordshire is a great place to live and work, and to give you quality information to support you in making the right decision with regard to your teaching career.
Staffordshire will offer you…
- The benefits of working for one of the largest education authorities in England and Wales
- A wide range of teaching opportunities in a diverse mix of over 400 schools and settings
- A well respected induction support and training programme for all NQTs
- An outstanding advisory service that provides specialist support in all curriculum areas
- Continuing professional development throughout you career
…and outside of the classroom…
- Affordable housing in an attractive region
- A central location for ease of travelling
- The contrasts of beautiful countryside and lively town life
The information you will find on these pages has been written with you in mind and will hopefully answer any questions you may have about teaching in Staffordshire. If there is something that we have not covered here, but you would find useful, then please contact us to let us know. We are always striving to improve. Page
Back to top