(Formerly known as Customer Relations)
Here at Learning Technologies (LT) we know that our success depends on providing high quality services to our customers and developing those services to keep pace with your needs.
To help us achieve we have Business Development Officers whose remit is to contact all schools on a regular basis, preferably by having a meeting with the Headteacher and other key staff involved with ICT. The purpose of the meeting is:
- To discuss LT performance looking at the calls the school has made recently to LT.
- To discover any problems that the school has with the services being delivered and ensure actions are taken promptly to address them
- To understand the issues that you are facing and how we can adapt our services to better meet your needs.
- To inform the school about developments LT are making to improve services.
- To discuss school ICT Development plans and any actions LT can take to assist you with these plans.
- To inform the school about any developments that LT are undertaking to address DfES targets and standards or utilise new technologies to improve school systems.
After the meeting the Business Development Officers will ensure that any of your issues are acted on speedily, initiate any consultancy visits you require and report any of your other requirements to the appropriate area. They will keep you updated with the progress on any actions they took away from the meeting. They can also be contacted between meetings if you have an issue you feel is not being dealt with adequately.
Who to contact?
If you would like more information on this service or would like to arrange a meeting please contact the Business Development Officer for your area:
Karen Salt - Stafford and Cannock on 01889 869514 or email@example.com
Ian Carnwell - Moorlands and Newcastle on 01889 869216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
David Clark - South Staffs, Lichfield and Tamworth on 01889 869504 or email@example.com
Neil Grey - East Staffordshire on 01889 869500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top